The Anguilla Tourist Board (ATB) has launched a contest and it’s all about Love. Launched on December 15, the international contest runs through January 22, 2023 and the winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2023.
“Love, Anguilla”, offers consumers a unique opportunity to win a one-of-a-kind, romantic luxury getaway for two to the island of romance, the preferred destination for celebrity weddings and romantic rendezvous.
“Anguilla is synonymous with romance — our visitors fall in love with our island and our people, returning year after year with their families and loved ones,” said ATB Director of Tourism Stacey Liburd. “We are all romantics at heart, and Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to position our island as the epitome of romance, introduce Anguilla to an international audience, and reward a lucky consumer with the ultimate romantic vacation experience.”
One lucky winner will receive:
● A five-day, four-night stay in a King Garden Suite at Zemi Beach House Anguilla, including a full breakfast buffet for two (2) daily
● A 50-minute custom massage treatment for two (2) at the Zemi Thai House Spa
● A lunch for two (2) at Scilly Cay
● A dinner for two (2) at Julian’s at Quintessence Hotel
● Two (2) economy-class round-trip airline tickets to Anguilla
● A Moke airport pick-up and transportation to the hotel on arrival
● Transportation on departure
The trip may be redeemed from February 15th, 2023 – December 15th, 2023, with select black out travel dates for all major holidays and peak travel periods. Anguilla is renowned for her 33 breathtaking beaches, turquoise waters and world-class cuisine. A candlelit dinner under the stars, a horseback ride beneath a crimson sunset, a daylong spa treatment or offroad expedition that leads to awe-inspiring views – Anguilla offers all this and more.