Sandals Resorts International (SRI), the parent company of the Caribbean’s leading luxury all-inclusive resort brands Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts, has announced the introduction of Sandals Vacation Assurance, the industry’s most comprehensive vacation protection programme featuring an industry-first guarantee of a free replacement vacation including airfare for guests impacted by COVID-19 related travel interruptions.
According to SRI’s Executive Chairman Adam Stewart, the new Sandals Vacation Assurance Programme is designed to take the worry out of travel, giving guests certainty that their investment in an all-inclusive luxury vacation is safeguarded from interruptions outside of their control. “We want to put the fun and joy of planning and anticipating a great vacation back into travel. While we recognise the real concerns that may weigh on our guests’ minds, we’re taking extraordinary measures to remove worry from the equation so travelers can delight in the entire travel journey — from booking to departure,” said Stewart.
All current and new reservations made now through December 31, 2021, for travel until December 31, 2022, will automatically receive the Sandals and Beaches Vacation Assurance Protection at no charge.
Benefits of the Sandals and Beaches Vacation Assurance Programme:
- Replacement Vacation if a trip is interrupted while on vacation – INCLUDED
- Replacement airfare credit for US travelers, up to $500 per person on the replacement vacation — INCLUDED
- Quarantine stays of up to 14 nights at no charge if required – INCLUDED
- COVID-19 testing to meet any government requirement from the comfort of the resort – INCLUDED
- Comprehensive Travel Protection Plan – Insurance is on US — INCLUDED
- Cancel anytime reservation policy, without penalties or added fees — 31 days or more for a 100 per cent refund or within 30 days for a future travel date
- A Vacation Assurance Hotline should guests or travel advisors have any questions related to travel protocols or anything else related to COVID-19
- Assurance of industry-leading Platinum Protocols of Cleanliness, implemented at all Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts, to ensure heightened health and safety measures throughout their stay.
The Sandals Vacation Assurance protection programme complements the robust health and safety procedures of the Sandals Platinum Protocols of Cleanliness which were introduced last year and detail the hundreds of daily actions taken to fully safeguard the entire guest journey. Stewart added, “Throughout our 40-year history, and especially during difficult times, we have always put guests first. Combined with our proven track record of health and safety, our new Sandals Vacation Assurance Programme is the guarantee our guests can count on. It’s another example that we will do whatever it takes to continue to earn their trust so they can focus on what truly matters: quality time in our beautiful Caribbean with the ones they love most.”
Certain restrictions apply and more information may be found at the company’s website.